TERMS & CONDITIONS
By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘Farringdons Jewellery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Farringdons Jewellery, 32B Greville Street, Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8TB, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ or refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Any information, content or opinions on our website are subjective and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The use of this website is permitted for personal, non-commercial use only. You must not republish material from this website without our consent; sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public; reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose; or edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. Unauthorised use of this website or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Our Marks or those of any third party displayed on our Website are our (or their) registered and unregistered trademarks. Nothing contained in the Website shall be taken construed as granting any licence or right to use trademarks displayed on our Website without our prior written permission or that of any third party owner. Your misuse of the trademarks on our Website is strictly prohibited.
- This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Artisan Atelier or that of our affiliates. Links within our Website are provided for convenience only. We do not sponsor, nor necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of any information or statements appearing in those websites (or websites referred to or linked to those websites). We disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- You agree that the terms and conditions of your use of our Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or matter arising in connection with these terms and conditions and conditions and your use of this Website.
If you wish to enquire further please email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 7242 2040.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will never give your details out to any third party without your expressly asking us to do so. We will store your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The data we keep pertains only to your contact and shipping details. All transactions are strictly confidential and we will not have access to your credit card details.
Every effort is made to keep our website up and running smoothly. However, Farringdons Jewellery takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.