THIS PART OF OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS, WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP.
We can give you an instant cash loan against all kinds of jewellery, diamonds, gemstones and luxury watches. Our pawnbroking service offers minimum hassle with no monthly instalments or hidden fees.
Contract & Terms
All of our pawnbroking contracts last for seven months and there is no minimum term. Contracts can be redeemed (items collected) at any time within the seven months. At any time during the seven month contract payments can be made against a loan (part payments) and the loan and interest amount will be adjusted accordingly. If the full loan amount cannot be repaid at the end of the contract, you can roll over your contract for another seven months by paying the interest only. Interest is charged from the date of the loan and is charged at a monthly rate. Items must be redeemed (full loan and interest paid) before the customer can take back their item.
All the items pledged to us remain in a locked and secure environment on our premises until collected by our customers. All items are carefully packaged and remain untouched until collection or sale. All items are returned to the customer in the condition in which they were left with us.
Pawnbroking Complaints Procedure Document
At Farringdons Jewellery and Pawnbroking, we strive to offer a high quality and professional service. However, we do recognise that there may be times when things go wrong. As a minimum you are entitled to an explanation of why you have been treated as you have been. It is important that you are given the opportunity to question the procedure and processes we follow, if you are not satisfied with the service. We wish to learn from our mistakes and ensure that we are offering the best service possible.
Therefore, we have outlined our complaints procedure below.
Whatever the issue, rest assured, each individual problem is looked at on a case-by-case basis and if we are seen to be at fault, we will take steps to ensure a solution is found.
When you have made a complaint to us, the following steps will be followed:
- Investigate your complaint thoroughly
- Inform you of the findings
- Where we are found to be at fault, we will communicate the steps we will take to improve and resolve the solution to the best of our ability
- If necessary, new steps and procedures will be implemented or improved to avoid the problem occurring again.
- We will provide you with a summary resolution within 3 days. You will then have the right to challenge our decision through the Financial Ombudsman Service should you wish;
- If we fail to issue a resolution within 3 days, we will provide you with a final response letter within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint. If you are dissatisfied with our response you can proceed to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service or the National Pawnbroking Association
Farringdons Jewellery Ltd are a longstanding and trusted member of the National Pawnbroking Association – we are a customer-centric business proudly helping our clients gain the most value from their assets in accordance with NPA regulations.
– Mark Hicks Director Farringdons Jewellery Ltd.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities.